rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Short term AirBnB and Sex. All systems go?

Short term AirBnB and Sex. All systems go?

Quote: (02-04-2018 02:01 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2018 01:06 PM)Tiguere Wrote:  

I'd say you're much better off spending $500-600 of your $1,300 a month budget on lodging. From a quality of life perspective, you get more from investing in an ok place than anything else outside of a decent neighborhood.

I'm sure you know this, but you can negotiate on Airbnb. You can ask for a better deal. I never accept their sticker price.

Often, a host will give 15-20% monthly discount listed on Airbnb. When they do this, I typically ask for 50% off the monthly price in a message. When I do this, my goal is getting it between 35-40% off the nightly rate in the end.

Having your own place makes girls feel more comfortable, too - especially if they're not of the gutter skank variety.

I tried to ask for 20% discount for shorter term rentals on AirBnB. Usually got 5-10% discount as a result. Asking for 50% off already discounted monthly rate seems too much, but it's worth trying. Did you get any responses like "you've got to be kidding me" or "Get yourself a rat infested hooker motel room for this price"?

Never got a bad response. If it's out of their ballpark, they'll simply say no. Most are willing to negotiate.

But it's city dependent. Certain places and cultures are much more open to negotiation.

Also, it depends on the place. An Airbnb place with 50+ reviews probably won't negotiate nearly as much as a place with 0-5 reviews.

I generally won't rent a place unless I get 25-30% off from the daily rate, unless I know the price is fair for the market.

Messages In This Thread