rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Shit Test Thread

The Shit Test Thread

Quote: (02-04-2018 01:39 PM)astro Wrote:  

How did you expect scouting for a LTR with a 35 year old single woman to work out? You're assuaging your ego in your post. Go younger. Much younger. Don't look back.

I'm 42. There are a lot of good women at that age, I don't subscribe to the notion there are no good women over 32, or whatever it is. This just wasn't one. You're probably right about my ego, this was all about my ego. I got pretty mad about it. Felt like I overreacted in general. But from past experience, these displays of shittest are just giant displays of disrespect, especially so early on, especially on a date. But if my ego were not so invested, I could have just walked away and ghosted. Admittedly I sent some angry texts. All really dumb. My ego was tied up into this, and I let it get the best of me. Its why I posted, almost like AA.

The younger one who came over late after the date, is 28, way hotter, and does whatever I want. I constantly blow her off, break dates, flake on her, and disappear when I feel like it. But here she is texting me almost every night to come over, or to come to my place.

Messages In This Thread