rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Quote: (01-24-2018 09:39 AM)Skank_Hunt Wrote:  

I'm looking forward to seeing what Krauser has to say.

Krauser's banned mate.

Quote: (02-04-2018 07:41 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2018 07:43 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

As you well know yourself I've been following District's model now.

What's that?

I think Bo might have meant Distant (Light)'s model, rather than District's? But you're right Bo, you probably know Krauser (and Bodi) better than anyone else on this forum (well it's not probably, you do) so if you don't feel the need to correct the misconceptions that's fair enough. Their own sites and books etc speak for themselves.

Edit: I've read Bodi's first book and it was one of the funniest books I've ever read. Yeah, it had some dark parts, but it's one of few books I've read that have made me laugh out loud. Skank, him ripping on Krauser constantly is sort of an in-joke between mates, or at least that's what I've gathered from other sources and people who know them both. I'm sure much of it is true, as in Krasuer is a narcissistic reformed gamma, but Bodi doesn't dislike him or anything like that. If anything, he admires him as they come from a similar place.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread