rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forgetting to Tell Her My Name (Need Advice)

Forgetting to Tell Her My Name (Need Advice)

Quote: (02-01-2018 11:51 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

What's wrong with a simple text: Hey this is Aquarius, it was nice meeting you in the grocery store yesterday and it'd be cool to get to know you a little more. I'm going to xxx later if you want to meet up for a beer/coffee/cocktail/whatever.

I'd change that to

"Hey, it's the mysterious man who didn't give you my name, I'm going to xxx later if you want to meet up for a beer/coffee/whatever"

Fuck all that "it was nice meeting you" and "it'd be cool to know you a little more" shit.

That stuff sounds lame and needy as fuck. Assume the sale and don't give a single fuck whether she comes or not.

You're giving her the opportunity to spend time with you, doing what you want. You're not trying to convince her to let you spend time with her. However by saying that "I had fun, you seem cool, i want to meet again" shit that's what it seems like you're doing.

If she doesn't want to come cool, no problem, maybe another time, maybe not. Her loss, you're going anyway and having a good time whether she's there or not.

You know she likes you, you know she wants to meet you, and you know she can't wait to hop on your dick too. And if you don't know that, fuck it, act that way anyway.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread