rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Again, don't go to India.

Again, don't go to India.

Quote: (01-10-2018 08:29 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

You are attacking my culture, and consequently who I am; so of course I'm taking it personally. However, I am as calm as a Cobra, so I know how to separate the two. Go ahead and read my response to your troll buddy above. I have no reason to go back to India. You still don't understand my point about separating country from culture. As Agastya explained there are many South Asians that celebrate their culture where they move. They move for their family and kids because India truly doesn't have the infrastructure or economy to get them success. That doesn't mean they need to throw their culture away and they can still be nationalistic towards their adopted culture. Take me for example. I didn't come here by choice but I am very American, including not only being a citizen but also having enjoyed serving in its military (very enjoyable and positive 8 years by the way). I hope it makes sense.
Here is where you are wrong. Nationalism was never beta. India was never beta. I grew up in a conservative manner in India and was red pilled there to start with. I didn't become liberal until I came here to the USA. I realized how much of a mistake this was and now follow a more conservative nationalistic approach. This forum is full of generally white/black/brown nationalists. They are not beta. If this confuses you, it's because you're not there as far as understanding it yet.

How in the fuck do we get more people like Cobra!?!?

My family has been in the US for 300 years. For 200 of those years they were so stuck on their culture of origin that they went back to their homeland to find wives! 200 years! They served in every single major US war, including a war against their homeland. Why? Because this is a country that was not founded based on a shared ethnicity... our country was founded based on a shared ideal.

Being American does not require you to relinquish your cultural identity, it requires you to accept our Ideals.

In my experience Beta males hate nationalism. It scares them and threatens them. They intimately understand their lowness in the social hierarchy and hate the country for it rather than blame themselves.

On the topic of banging India. I'm sure it's not for everyone. It takes a lot of work... a lot of calibration... and the payout is lower for sure. However, if it's something you feel like doing... go for it. The women are always effeminate, often beautiful, and in my experience... tight as hell.

Messages In This Thread