rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How easy it is to game Arab/North African women in France?

How easy it is to game Arab/North African women in France?

Quote: (01-31-2018 05:54 AM)chinasaiyan Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2018 04:46 AM)pitt Wrote:  

They tend to be easier in the netherlands. I always fuck one of them when I go there, they seriously love black dudes with game. Saying that, be prepared to fight with north african men over there, they hate to see their women with males from a different race.I never had any problems with them but I heard they can be trouble.

They tend to be easier in Netherlands? Where to meet them in Netherlands? I have heard in France they are easy, never knew about Netherlands....

Not only black men but they are also equally into guys of other race who have good game right....

I am a MMA fighter, so i dont care if those Arab guys get angry Lol. But why do Those Arab/North African guys get angry when they see their women with other men since their women dating men of other races has become quite a norm now right?

well, there are many white guys who get mad when their women date non white dudes or black guys who don't want to see their women with a white or asian dude etc. So it seems to be a cultural thing among dudes of all races.

Also I think "easy" is a relative term, cause I'm not sure if they're still "easy" for non french speakers, though I admit that Arab / North African women are usually way more willing to speak English.

Messages In This Thread