rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What could possibly be wrong?

What could possibly be wrong?

Quote: (01-30-2018 06:49 AM)ìlikegirls Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2018 06:39 AM)lookslikeit Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2018 06:20 AM)ìlikegirls Wrote:  

Your question is not completely clear, and didn't answer to mine.

You love your job or you do it just for money?

From what you have written seems you are always trying to compensate your unhappiness with material things.

Are you taking any prescription drugs?

Sorry I got a bit distracted.

1. Yes, I like my job. A lot. However, it can get very stressful (I work in finance). I handle stress much better now. But I have been exposed to way too much stress that it wrecked my body.

2. No. I stopped all prescription drugs (or any other drug for that matter). The only substances I take are complimentary vitamins.

1. you like it or you love it? How many hours per day? per week and per month?

2. you made a great thing, there are some doctors (only few) who say that prescription drugs can make more damages than depression.. one of the common symptom of anti depression drug is suicidal thoughts.... suitable for one depressed guy!

You also said that you were happy away and disconnected from home... that might be a sign that you don't like your town, currently lifestyle, job or something like that.

I would suggest fist of all to check your life style: sport, nutrition and supplements, stress management, holidays, job.

Consider that stress can destroy one person both physically and mentally. Let poor people work like slaves... if you are ok with money now why having so much stress?

1. I definitively love the field I work in. I don't like my current job or the last one or some aspect of it. even if you like the field, the job is something else as you have to deal with lots of stuff that comes on the way. But I don't see myself doing anything else.

2. I realized this the hard way. The meds were useful at the beginning but made me worse as i carried forward. they basically disconnect your brain from reality but don't resolve the issue at hand.

My lifestyle, work and current environment is not healthy. There is no doubt in that. I'm looking to make more money so that I can leave. I had "financially independent" as the goal at first. I reached that goal last year but I'm not fully satisfied. So I'm trying to make more before leaving for good.

Messages In This Thread