rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Quote: (03-05-2012 11:04 AM)IVth_Element Wrote:  

Fair enough. But why not just outright buy hookers? It's faster and costs about the same. Instead he's doing a rapid fire machine gun approach to dozens of women a night, making propositions that include giving gifts to strangers for sex.

And you can guess that from those who reply to such proposition the vast majority would be hookers anyway.

I've seen it a lot in Thailand where a dude brings a semipro chick to a club and buys her and her friends drinks then fucks her. He spends 9000 baht instead of 1000 he'd fuck her for if he just paid her directly. Why does he do it? Because he thinks paying for sex is wrong, and this way he is not paying for sex. Several dudes told me it like that and they even tried to argue their position. That's what religious Puritanical breeding does to good people.

Quote:Quote:

I agree and I don't think that I was attacking him. In fact, I stated that it's not my place to judge him, but that outright paying for sex doesn't belong on this forum. I have stated my opinion and I will leave it up to Roosh.

Personally for me paying for sex is not a big deal, I have no problem admitting I've done it before and I gonna do it in future. However the "would you like to make $50 in twenty minutes?" opener is hard to consider game advice.

You're the one judging. It's not about a stigma. It's simply unnecessary and shows a lack of confidence or respect for oneself to have to offer up a bride to feel deserving of someone else.

No, it is right about stigma. Same as masturbation or not getting laid for a year - somehow for a dude admitting doing those things here in US makes impression something is wrong with him. In Eastern Europe or Asia nobody would even care. I agree with that phrase:

Americans feel paying for sex is too big an assault on their egos.

Messages In This Thread