rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

Quote: (01-26-2018 02:25 PM)Teep Wrote:  

^As I mentioned in another thread, I liked Mike's manosphere related writings. He put out a lot of good content on self-improvement.

:nod:

Quote:Quote:

When he went political during the election though, he's made a habit of punching right...regularly. That's rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. It has nothing to do with envy.

Don't play me for a fool.

You guys tend to punch right. When someone retaliates (such as Vox or Cernovich), then you tend to accuse him of "punching right". Sad!

I'm not quite sure what his political platform is...free speech? Nothing new there. Libertarians have going off on that for decades, and it's a concern no doubt. But is it really the most serious threat that Western civilization faces? No even close. It's just a more palatable subject, and an easier sale than immigration/race issues.

Do your research, and you will find out soon enough.

Mike these days seem more interested in building his brand, and personality cult than actually putting together an effective political movement.

So what if he is building a brand and platform? Everyone with an online presence has to do that. Marketing 101.

And about what cult of personality you are talking about?

Same could be said about Milo (even though I thought he was an opportunist faggot from the start).

That opportunistic faggot did a lot to make conservatives cool. Yes, he sometimes pisses me off, but he is getting a job done. If it works, it works.

On the other hand, Spencer isn't making any money from his endeavors. He's not selling books, or neutraceuticals on InfoWars.

Really? How can you explain this? Took me one minute to find out:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?...rd+spencer

So...hee wrote 2 books, and co- wrote 1 book. He certainly earned money from that.

It's only when you take the profit incentive out of the equation, that the sincerity of an individual can truly be measured.

So, you are defending a sellout, by your own definition. Way to go!

Messages In This Thread