rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating a girl far away

Dating a girl far away

Quote: (01-25-2018 11:59 AM)ìlikegirls Wrote:  

I wrote to her this Monday telling "I will come 26-27 weekend, will book you for the weekend". She reacted in a strange way, I would say "out of control". She said yes, then she started talking about her boyfriend because she will go out with a "stranger man" so he doesn't know what to tell to him. Then she told a lot of things, a lot of double binds telling things without logic. I would say the idea of seeing me will put her out of control, she also said that. One day she blocked me on whatsApp telling not to come, then in the evening she wrote me on Skype telling to come.

You can fuck this girl (in principle). Classic sex/no-sex hindbrain/forebrain conflict. More precisely, her limbic, emotional and primitive brain wants your dick inside her. Her pre-frontal cortex, responsible for rational thinking is screaming no (boyfriend, cheating, etc.).

As I assume, you haven't kissed that girl (not that it's a deal breaker), meaning there's quite a few bridges to be closed. Of which, ironically, the n miles distance is the least important (I'm excluding money, but to my understanding, as the cost seems to be fine by you), certainly less important than the time you can potentially waste.

However, her having a huge internal conflict, this requires advanced game as your modus operandi is basically messaging - this is both a very limited and a powerful tool. I won't go how to do it because it is just basically a very long, difficult, prone to mistakes and complex process what you're trying to do (especially with a girl who claims she's got a boyfriend). Best suggestion is to read Krauser's blog posts and his Daygame Mastery.

Right now, you're in a long-game mode (this is is just a tiny snippet - Krauser devots many, many pages how to execute a successful long-game in his book). All urgency is gone, and the clock stopped ticking. There's no need for haste arrangements whatsoever. Usually, the end-game of the long-game is to have a girl verbally commit to have sex with you in no uncertain times before meeting her (this would still mean it's, in reality, 50-50 chance). Ideally, she comes to your city. If not, you both go to a neutral city. If not, which puts you at a weakest position, you go to her city, and ideally not only for her but with you having other potential leads.

However, as kaotic mentioned, more often than not, the juice isn't worth the squeeze. Your OP tells me you're not at a stage where you can pull it of with, 50% probability of success. Reeling a girl in over long distance, with a boyfriend, whom you haven't prior kissed, just with messages requires flawless messaging game, deep, intuitive mind reading skills (aka theory of mind), and lots of messaging game experience with many girls. Give it a try, you'll definitely learn something but I wouldn't hold my breath you'll pull it off.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread