rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tradthot live stream with me, Nick Funetes, Laura Loomer, Davis Aurini

Tradthot live stream with me, Nick Funetes, Laura Loomer, Davis Aurini

Quote: (01-26-2018 01:43 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The only two who have done that are Shoeonhead and Lauren Rose.

Wouldn't put shoeonhead in the 'trad' category I don't think. Anyway, I've listened to about half of it, just around the point where the hater calls and asks you to rate your life. Really enjoyable so far. I think I'm convinced that Lauren Southern is just doing it for the money, particularly when I came across her askfm page. This, albeit from 2013, is noteworthy:

Quote:Quote:

when/if you get married, will you be a housewife?
over 1 year ago

No way, I don't even know if I want to get married.

Perhaps she's changed in the past 4 years. [Image: undecided.gif]

I'll reserve thoughts on Pettibone, but at this point I suppose she deserves benefit of the doubt. Matt Forney said she was cordial and so on, and she's on record as being in a serious relationship with someone who is basically seen as a neo nazi in Europe, which alongside proclaiming herself an ethnonationalist, has probably made her conventionally unemployable etc. One thing that does irk me though, is that she utilises the research skills of sycophantic males for her more interesting videos, such as the ones on George Soros...where her male friend basically does all the work.*

As for Millennial Woes, I like him (though I'm not 'alt right') but he has a really big ego these days...but I don't recall him specifically calling for violence against you. I'd be interested to hear a debate between you both, if you'd be willing?

*For the record, since you asked others on the show...I've watched her and Southern's videos, but have never donated a penny! Will listen to the rest tonight, cheers Roosh.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread