rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tradthot live stream with me, Nick Funetes, Laura Loomer, Davis Aurini

Tradthot live stream with me, Nick Funetes, Laura Loomer, Davis Aurini

I honestly think it would have been a better video if it just had been a podcast between Roosh and Aurini. I had hoped for more, but good thing is that it was still somewhat entertaining!

I think the best format is when it's a kind of a Joe Rogan podcast with two (or maximum 3) people having a chat instead of having like an online talk show.

Peter seemed like a really nice, smart and cool dude but he just wasn't interesting to listen to. Mostly just stating the obvious or bringing up irrelevant stuff on how he had met X in real life and how X was actually not a tradthot. Maybe because it was his first time doing something like this? I give him the benefit of a doubt.

I've never seen Laura before. I think she brought up some good points but she also talked A LOT and I agree she could have been called out more. I checked her Instagram myself and she has multiple of attention seeking selfies on there. The one Roosh questioned her about is far from the only one actually.
http://www.instagram.com/looms93/?hl=sv

With that said, the white knight in me thinks the guys in that BakedAlaska video were a bit too hard on her and saying disrespectful things.

And most callers yesterday were shit this time and super negative. What a pathetic moron who had to call in to prove to everyone that he can get a girl.

Also, Roosh has impressive game when it comes to dealing with haters and trolls. Seeing how he handled them is probably the only thing I'll take with me from this stream.

Messages In This Thread