rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

Quote: (01-24-2018 07:00 PM)Teep Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2018 04:54 PM)Enoch Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2018 10:07 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

He physically challenged Richard Spencer over Richard's racist views during Trump's inauguration. He has stood up for black people in the manosphere for years, and did it in real life. I respect that man.

Looks like it won't do him a lot of good once the mindless mob turns on him.

Guy sounds alt light...

The funny thing about these guys is no matter how much they try to distance themselves from the alt-right, the media doesn't care. When they get doxxed, they face the same consequences.

That's what you get for punching right all the time, and being a luke warm pile of poo.
[Image: huh.gif]
How is Cernovich is a lukewarm pile of poo? He's been out in the open for years. Even in his MikeCF days it was pretty obvious he was a well-known lawyer who put himself out there. If anything, he's been pretty balls deep in this scene before it was even a scene. That is anything but Lukewarm.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread