rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

Both of you are supporting my point.

The Alt-Right is Richard Spencer's term. He can have it. No one else wants it anyway. The media tried to put it on everyone who follows alternative right leaning media but I haven't seen anyone come out and say yes I'm alt right.

If you say you're alt-right, you just mean you're part of a movement led by Richard Spencer. And if you let the media define you as alt right, you're letting the media push their narrative that there's a huge evil group called the alt right and at the centre of it this evil Nazi called Richard Spencer who is the leader.

When it's not true at all, most of us had never heard of him until the media made him famous with that fake nazi salute story. Just using that term gives the narrative credibility.

Differentiate from cuckservatives by outgrouping them, not yourselves. It's so easy to trigger them by just telling them that they're really lefties.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread