rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

Cernovich NYC event aftermath - attendee attacked

Quote: (01-24-2018 08:59 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

I wish people would stop using the term alt right. I'm not sure who came up with it, I think it was a website or something back in 2011, but it has clearly been taken over by the media to use as a slur to literally everyone who is right wing but not a cuckservative. Especially if that person comes from alternative media and is under 50.

They are all 'alt right', we are all 'alt right' to them. So the best thing to do is to stop giving that term any more power and stop using it.

Everyone who has been labelled 'alt right' rejects it, except for Richard Spencer and Red Ice they may have even come up with it. So whatever, let them have their term. But realise that's all it is, an ad hominem attack synonymous to racist. There's no point trying to use it to define groups honestly anymore.

Also, any news on the guy who got attacked?

Personally, I could care less if it's used as an ad hominem attack. It's an effective way to differentiate oneself from cuckservatives and the equally cucked new right.

I'm really past the point of "you're a racist" accusations even registering anymore. Any white man that doesn't want to see the Western world overran is a Nazi in their eyes anyhow so I relish the role of being the monster they fear.

Messages In This Thread