rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Stefan Molyneux Thread

The Stefan Molyneux Thread

Quote: (01-22-2018 08:45 AM)The Alpha Virgin Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2018 10:01 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

I've had it with Moly and Styx. Youtube E-Sleb pundits. Fuck them.

They won't do fuck all that upsets their demographic.

I'm not so sure of that. I followed him even back in 2011 and he was even talking about open boarders back then. And two years ago or something he started to put several videos up about closed boarders, race and IQ, which I know scared a lot of people away. I used to read this libertarian forum before and a lot of them were upset with him even though he was totally right.

In the bigger perspective Molyneux has done far more good for the world than most people, I think it's disrespectful to talk like that considering that.

I mean, your post just basically consists of a bunch of ad hominems and you didn't really go into depth and be specific of exactly why you think he doesn't do anything that can upset his audience and perhaps bring up a few examples? I think your post came off as a bit of an emotional outburst, not very nuanced.

Ok, you are right. I was ranting a bit. Given. Apologies. I can be a bit of an idiot sometimes. I'm not always cool calm surgically measured to take a man out when I get him in my sights. Busted.

But I stand by my analysis. As poorly worded as it was.

I lost that one. You are right.

When I go in to battle next time with regard to this argument, I won't make the same mistake.

Messages In This Thread