rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Complete newbie, I need help

Complete newbie, I need help

It sounds like you are great, on paper, just facing a few internal obstacles.

I won't give you game advice but rather some tips to sort yourself out so that the application of game will be more natural.

Try Jordan Peterson's Self Authoring program. Specifically, the past section will help you address the rooted issues you speak of and it's cathartic to write it down.

The future section will allow you to set an action plan for you to go ahead.

Otherwise, disposing of your reliance on your ego for self-esteem; if it's anchored to other person's ideas of yourself then you are setting yourself up for a cycle of failure.

Wake up and do some affirmations, daily. Do them in the car, on the treadmill, on the shitter.

NLP can also help with this as it helped me.

Every single problem you described is fear. Fear of rejection, non-acceptance, non-conformity and judgment.

You need to overcome this by putting yourself in tough spots and persevering; when you succeed it will become a reference point for future success.

Focus on having fun and the elimination of expectations out of this. Take it as it comes and see in what way, approaching women and including them in your life would be the most pleasurable for both you and them.

Play to your strengths.

Glass half empty: I am fearful because I need to step into a realm I am not confident in

Glass half full: I am a funny, enjoyable character who is handsome and willing to bring women into my own realm

If you act within your own domain and impose this on the world, your fear will disappear as you need to start with your own territory.

Invite women into your own world instead of fearing being rejected in theirs.

Think about a time you were really confident. A time something really worked out for you. Re-live this experience. Consider what went right; why were you so confident and fearless?

What feelings did this evoke? Focus on this and visualize yourself bringing others into this space.

What was the catalyst? What was the environment? Break this down and experiment but always have the confident memory as an anchor for you to refer back to and aim to re-establish.

I have done some unorthodox things to do this such as taking MDMA and writing notes on the rush and lowered my inhibitions.

If you do rely on alcohol or anything of the sort, use it as an experiment to replicate in your normal life.

As for your emotional state of mind, eat clean, sleep well and exercise.

Find out what gives you a purpose outside of women. Wake up thinking about this and excited to go forth and enjoy your purpose.

When you figure this out, you become attractive and can bring others into this vibe.

Women are great at picking up on vibes and if yours is fake, incongruent or you don't feel comfortable around them, they respond to this.

Remember, women respond to whatever you put out there.

My apologies if this comes off as esoteric but print this out, work with it and have fun with it.

Your body language will change, your self-talk will change and your internal compass will be focused to what is best for you, if you allow it to.

Messages In This Thread