rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Venezuela Datasheet

Venezuela Datasheet

Quote: (01-02-2018 12:04 AM)Cessna_00 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2017 06:24 PM)LatinoViking Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2017 11:43 PM)natas305 Wrote:  

Well fuck, now I'm just jealous that you're in Caracas. Props for having the balls to go there. Would love to see some more data specifically on Caracas.

Im in Caracas right now and I dont feel unsafe ( I`m actually afraid that I feel like this). Im staying in Chacao, Altamira square and this region of the city reminds me Sao Paulo. For girls I`ve seen some talents around the streets nearby and also a lot of uggly girls. I can imagine I could see a lot of hot girls in clubs but I still didnt go to any club here, only been to some bars and honestely I saw nothing special in the bars I`ve been to.

Yeah bro why don't you try staying in the west part of the city? You are staying in an area like El Poblado in Medellin or like Damascus in Syria which means that you see very little of the country crisis in general.

I mean you say you stay in "Lecherias" has anyone google this by any chance? Yeah I have been to Jurere International and I can tell when I am there that Brasil is a rich country with no poor people at all.

So your point is ? as much as Jurere Internacional isn`t the really of most brazilians the favelas are also far away from the reallity of most people in Brazil, the same aplies to Venezuela not all venezuelans live in the slums and in order to see the reality of the country you dont need to go to the slums even as a tourist you`ll face a lot of the problems venezuelans face everyday like spending hours to buy toothpaste or even headache medicine, needing to call some ``contacts`` and doing a real hollywood like opration in order to receive physical cash meanwhile in everywhere in the world you just go to a ATM and withdrawal your money in minutes, going to a bakery and not being able to buy bread or going to a steakhouse and not being able to eat meat and the list goes on.

Now this forum is about game and travel and Im giving on ground informations where are safer places and the reallity of these places in a country that is little explored here in this forum. Capicce ?

Messages In This Thread