rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa Del Carmen Vs Cancun 1st February Advices

Playa Del Carmen Vs Cancun 1st February Advices

Hey man.. Did u book? As I said earlier , Canadian spring break is Feb and USA in march. Yeh if it was me, I'd book a budget all inclusive like oasis in cancun... Towards the evening.. All the girls prefer drink at the all inclusive bar or at the pool bar and get on the bus service from hotel, up the strip to the clubs. So u can just go with them.. If you're really keen on pdc.. I would split my trip so I could spend time in both... But this will work out more expensive. Just make sure u get a guest friendly hotel and pick the larger hotels cos they have more pussy. Even parents let their daughters go for nights out on the buses so it ain't a problem meeting girls. I went on a bus trip to chichen nitza and met some American dude with his 2 daughters, he actually invited me to go to the girls' room and go out with them to the clubs etc lol. It's a chilled place and every one wants to have fun. Stop worrying about other guys and go chase the birds! You'll have a huge advantage being French, cos most of the yanks there have zero game.

Messages In This Thread