rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Stefan Molyneux Thread

The Stefan Molyneux Thread

Quote: (01-21-2018 10:01 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

The moral cowardice of Moly and Styx sickens me. I want nothing to do with them. I'm dropping out of this party. I'll think less of you if you like

There are a few things I don't like about Molyneux of late. If you go back and watch his earlier shows a lot of them were of him debunking religion, Christianity, and God. He was a staunch atheist and almost never shut up about it. Today of course he realises that there are a lot of Christians on the Right who are now a part of his demographic, so he never mentions it anymore. Maybe I'm being too hard on him, and it's only right and proper that he doesn't want to kiss off his alies. But I used to enjoy his anti-religion shows.

Another thing that rubs me the wrong way is his exploitation of the #metoo assault stuff as a way to demonize Hollywood. I have no issues with demonizing Hollywood, but Stefan treated a lot of these stories without a much needed pinch of salt, which is very strange coming from a man who is red pilled about women.

Messages In This Thread