rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

Quote: (01-05-2018 05:15 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

@DN, just curious how are you financing this lifestyle. Must be super expensive traveling and partying 24-7 or do you have a couple million rewards points on your credit cards so you can travel for free all over the world? [Image: wink.gif]
I'm able to work abroad with a couple different businesses Bitcoin surge didn't hurt either. And regarding the points, I do run a few 100k through my cards each year so I can do a lot of the flights on that while airbnb'ing my apartment back home for a slight profit as well.

Quote: (01-05-2018 02:02 AM)icrus Wrote:  

We'll most definitely get in touch when you come for the WC [Image: wink.gif]
100%

@rocha haha thanks man. Hopefully I'll catch you in Portugal at some point

Quote: (01-05-2018 05:56 PM)stefpdt Wrote:  

I still nominate this the most epic thread on RVF. DN has shared so much value with all of us here. He easily could have started his own blog/website like Delicious Tacos, but he shared it right here on RVF.

Most importantly, I'm sure DN has inspired many of us to start our own online businesses and start traveling the world.

DN, what inspired you to go on this major world tour of drinking, growing a business, and slaying 100+ women all at the same time?

I feel like you must've had a near death experience or something drastic that motivated you to live life to the fullest. Is there anything like that which motivated you to do all of this? You're living the dream dude. Keep it up.
Nothing in particular. Caught the travel bug, got lucky with an online business, and those two overlapping allowed for it.

@seth_rose thanks bro

----------------------------------------------------
Costa Rica was pretty relaxing, more just recovering than anything.. didn't really go out at all. I met up with my Canadian girl in Ecuador and we explored Quito, Montanita, and Banos for 2 weeks. Great time with her, but nothing is official yet so I can continue my debauchery. Timing sucks sometimes, can I not meet a smokeshow who works online and doesn't have commitments at home? Not sure many of them exist haha.

+1 7/10, peruvian, 25 years old
First night free/healthy in about 3 weeks, I started the night at Wild Rover hostel in Arequipa. Played a little beer pong and had a german 6 that was game, but having spent the past 2 weeks with a girl that like a 9 in my book, wasn't really digging that. Later I met a really cute, small, local girl who was digging the gringo look, surprise surprise. I found the girls in Arequipa a little better than the rest of Peru, less native. This girl was 100% on board from the first moment. We did a shot and I tried to transfer my wristband to her to go up to my room, but the security guard caught us. Next best option? We went to a club and fucked in the bathroom haha. Went back a 2nd time later in the night but the bouncer wasn't having it.

The next few days were mostly buses and last night I was too depressed from the NFL to stay up for the party in La Paz, even those it was decent with lots of Latina girls staying at my hostel. La Paz has actually been a bit of a surprise, really enjoyable city. Not the best talent by any means, but I like the feel of the city. Off to the salt flats for a few days, then over to Brazil where the real shenanigans will begin.

Messages In This Thread