rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Stefan Molyneux Thread

The Stefan Molyneux Thread

Quote: (01-21-2018 10:23 PM)Killer Joe Wrote:  

Quote: (01-21-2018 11:28 AM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

This is an interesting episode because it shows what is happening after the Trump victory, and can happen anytime WINNING takes place. You get fakers who are actually haters of the victors pretending to be supporters. We can see this on this forum when guys who hate game come here and ask why they fail and hate on the answers. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is here on RVF somewhere posting the usual America-hate disguised as frustration with women in his town. At least he has a GF that allows him to leech!

This envy of success comes in the form of his words claiming to be a conservative but his actions are that he lives off his GF and runs a very unsuccessful YT channel, and whines at Stef, defends videos attacking Cernovich, etc. He is here to sabotage good ideas not to promote them. I said this on a burner YT comment: He (the caller not Stefan) is the pod-caster equivalent of someone who keys nice cars just because they are nice.

Who are you talking about?

It's only obvious if you listen to the link I posted.

Messages In This Thread