rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bill Gates' young daughter has a boyfriend who looks like an Arab migrant

Bill Gates' young daughter has a boyfriend who looks like an Arab migrant

Quote: (01-20-2018 09:52 AM)Blancpain Wrote:  

Yeah he probably has an iq of sub 90, his father probably paid his way into Stanford. His family probably invested $10 million into horses before he received his first award [Image: biggrin.gif]

Yes you need to come from a well off family to be involved in that sport, but that doesn't give you a right to ridicule his success. Trust me riding that shit aint easy, especially in a competitive manner. I trained for a year before I gave up.

There are thousands of millennials from very well off families who get involved in this sport at an early age, a very few accomplish anything in this magnitude.

What's with the vitriol there?

I said that he is certainly high IQ and his family is a group of high-performers vs the 50% inbreeding rate that reigns in most of the countries.

And yes - I still think that the sport heavily aids those with massive wealth. You need to work on the skills, but when you have more than 2 daughters of billionaires in the top 10 of a sport, then this should be clear.

Don't let the Muslim supremacy get too close to you. Only because he came out of money does not mean that he had to work on becoming good.

Messages In This Thread