rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aristocratic Vocabulary

Aristocratic Vocabulary

Truth: You do not need to be born into a wealthy family to smash poon. You can be a tattoo artist, skateboarder, guitar player, "I don't really know what he does for a living" and probably smash more than I do.

You can basically say whatever you want to say, be whoever you want to be.

That said, if you're going to run "playboy game", you have to speak the language. Some women want to bang a 6'4 biker who says "fuck" a lot. If you can run that game, more power to you. God bless. Just keep smashing away.

Truthfully, I come from a pretty blue collar family. We don't use a lot of big words or phrases. We just kind of talk.

However, that is not the way of aristocrats.

If your goal is to appear very upper class, here are some of my favorite phrases...

"Pardon my candor..."
"Would it break your heart if... ?"
"...that's disappointing."
"Awful."
"Appropriate."
"Pedestrian."
"Hmmmm..."
"May I please..."
"Quite..."
"We'd be very pleased if you could..."
"I beg your pardon..."
"I'm a bit upset about..."
"I'm very sorry to hear..."
"My condolences..."
"I'd be so pleased if..."
"I'd appreciate it if you..."
"That's not very feminine..."
"I wonder what the poor people are doing tonight..."
"Good."
"Not good."

(then you can use tons of non-verbal queues). Eye rolls. Downturned eyebrows.

Tony Robbins writes a lot about this stuff. Talking like this is sort of annoying but it's definitely effective.

It's very basic language that is reserved. In my head, I'm like "I want butter. Get it for me. I'm trying to get this date over with and get my dick sucked and stop buying her drinks. I'm already $45 in the hole. Help me out, bro."

However, I've found that use of genteel language is effective for lays. Use very reserved language that expresses your thoughts, without going over the top. I never use this:

"you fucking pissed me off tonight"
"your behavior was fucked up"
"fuck you, stop fucking with me"

I like using very, very gentile language. "i didn't appreciate what you did tonight. seemed inappropriate. let's discuss when i'm not busy"

Refer to women (all women, bartenders, servers, etc.) as "my love" "darling" "beautiful" or "pretty lady". Come off like a totally entitled asshole. They love it. Both your date and the people at your table.

I virtually refer to all women as "my love" or "pretty lady." Random "pet" names:

"Babe"
"Darling"
"Cutie"
"Girl"
"Woman"
"My love"
"Ladyface"
"Pretty girl"
"Gorgeous"

Lately, "my love" is what I've been using. I just like it.

You do not need to be rich or have good manners to run game. A lot of the best players I know are bartenders who dropped out of high school. (often smart dudes, too).

However, if you're running game based on social status, act like you're better than everyone else. Genteel language is effective.

This does not involve bragging about the awesome steakhouse you went to last night, or how you paid $500 for your shoes. It's about being a bit quietly arrogant about it.

Personally, I like to use a lot of aristocratic language, but in a way it feels natural.

"Oh, you went to [Steakhouse Chain] last night?"
"Yeah! It was so good! We had blah blah blah"
"Hmmm..."
"You don't like [Steakhouse Chain]?!"
"It's okay, but in my opinion, it's a bit pedestrian. I prefer [Steakhouse Non-Chain]. We'll go there next week, babe. Let's order pizza."

Again, match your game to your style and personality. I like to run "playboy" game, which is making her feel like she's with a guy who was born into a family of aristocrats.

Finally, a bit of pointers...

- Never apologize
- Never acknowledge her side of the argument
- Never get emotional

Hopefully this is helpful.

Messages In This Thread