rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

As I get older 47 now I just don't get really horny in the day time but as soon as it gets on dusk I start feeling it.I was never an early morning person etc.I was always a night person even in the Army I was better at night than alot of other dudes.

Maybe night v day has got something to do with our natural rythms?

The exception being when I'm near a beach or beach location.
Which always made me wonder about famous daygamers how they never hit the beach side during summer .Its always Euro cities with no water.When you can hit Euro beach side with chicks that speak English really well.On vaction dtf..
My guess it's a fear of Amogs for these dudes in Europe.
Aussie and coastal Yanks don't have this issue I reckon.

There ars places in Oz and Europe like Barcelona..near water that I get that feeling .Budapest Prague which I love but its got to get darker for me then I really love it.Like its darker underground so as soon as I jump on a train in a subway in Buda I start pinging but when I hit sun light I return to a normal state.

I really think its all got to do with timing and how we operate as men.But as someone said nightlife is dying.Not only that but competition in the nightlife is dying when women come out.I think I've got a few more years left.Shit if I had money I'd be inundated with sugar baby action.Also young blokes are into Milf cougar ignoring youger women.Thats out my way I don't know about other locations.

I agree with Troy Francis as older men it should be holistic game.

I got a mate that got congratulated by Tinder for 5000 likes he just sits at home.

Messages In This Thread