rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Quote: (01-16-2018 04:31 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Worldwide, I appreciate you trying to make me and people of my ilk feel better about ourselves but after being shown my reality that is the bottom of the totem pole by such pussy champions like Disco and RexImperator, I'm afraid that there is nothing you or anyone else can say to make me feel better about myself. You think if I follow Rex's lead and I start a thread about how I haven't been laid in a hundred years, a thread about how I'm a fat ass who can't lose weight or a thread about how I have no friends that I can maybe extricate myself from my cellar dwelling position in life? Ah who am I kidding, I'm Indian, South Indian even so there's no hope for me in life. I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me.

lol I feel your pain. I'm a middle aged bald dude now (where the fuck did the time go). The only thing left for me is to retire in SEA. I already have an assortment of socks to wear with my sandals. Gotta impress those bar girls.

Quote:Quote:

Screw it all, I'm going outside to take a shit like a good Indian. It snowed today which really makes for a nice soft landing spot. (Fisto I was dying laughing my ass off when i read that. Just hope Cobra doesn't see this though).

We're getting hit with snow as well. Now I understand why there are so many Indians in Alabama. Much easier on the ass when shitting outside during winter. haha

Messages In This Thread