rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

I wouldn't get too caught up with these apology pieces in the failing toilet paper of record etc. These are the same people who weaponised the words "... when you're a star ... you can grab them by the pussy." and went nuts with it for one year. These are the same people who said nothing about mattress girl or any of the other proven hoaxes.

They're only tuning against their own monster now it's starting to eat their own. If it was Breitbart journalists, Ted Cruz and James Woods in the cross-hairs they would be manning the machine guns taking them down regardless of any facts or principles. These same people will soon be back to saying any Republican who intellectually critiques a women is a deep sexist.

These people don't care about any of the issues they say they care about. Their care magically disappears when it's their political allies, up to the point where the allies actions are too egregious to defend and would require too much compromise of their credibility to support or ignore.

I know a guy who laughed, giggled an excused Roman Polanski leading on, drugging and anally raping a 13-year-old girl because he was a great artist and darling of the left. The same guy requested I disavow Trump for the pussy tape. He thinks his monster has gone too far, now his favourite journalists have been fired for using emotional manipulation to try and fuck interns 20-40 years their junior. These people are well into breaking their own fake moral rules. Let them hang as many of each other as they can.

Aziz is in the same bracket. This Grace girl is obviously a bit submissive, impressionable and uncomfortable in communicating her desire that she doesn't want to have sex with him. A hardened hussy may smack Aziz in his soft face for his repeated unwanted advances, but this girl feels guilt at her own rejection of him. Aziz clearly ignores her multiple specific verbal and non-verbal requests to stop, but keeps pushing. Aziz's idea of moving on her like a bitch is repeatedly shoving his fingers down her throat and bending her over and asking her how she wants to be fucked after she just told him she doesn't want to. Donald Trump's idea of moving on your like a bitch is taking you out furniture shopping, yet he's the monster and Aziz is just "not a mind reader" for seemingly not understanding English on several occasions.

[Image: 393383_B500000578-3827787-image-a-4_1475873805322.jpg]

The quicker all these people get flushed the better. Then Hollywood can be restocked with real men who women will line up to be grabbed by.

[Image: i-miss-the-oldays-when-everybody-wasnt-a...-pussy.jpg]

Messages In This Thread