rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa Del Carmen Vs Cancun 1st February Advices

Playa Del Carmen Vs Cancun 1st February Advices

Chavdoctor might be into something though. I´ve heard Oasis gets filled with college girls looking for fun. However I went last week to check Grand Riu and Riu something (they´re next to each other) and it was 95% filled with old american sunburned farts. I think it highly depends on the time of the year. Spring break is supposed to be the shit.

If you have the time and cash to spend I would do this i f I were you:

1. reserve hostel down la quinta in PDC, preferably reall close to the clubs block.
2. Check how shit´s popping there. If good, stay there and you´ll save quite a few bucks, if not.
3. Head to Cancun in a bus (40 pesos until a big mall called plaza americas or some shit like that)
4. take bus R1 to go to the hotel zone. (12 pesos)
5. Hop down into Oasis and Riu. Check if there are any cute hoes rambling around. check specially the pool area, they dont go to the beach often.
6.If yes, stay at one of those and game as much as you can.

P.D My senior year trip in high school was to cancun (Oasis). I didnt go because i was a retard but my buds told me it wasnt that big of a deal and most girls staying there were either ugly or hard to game.

Messages In This Thread