rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa Del Carmen Vs Cancun 1st February Advices

Playa Del Carmen Vs Cancun 1st February Advices

Quote: (01-15-2018 04:16 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2018 04:12 PM)joecolombia Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2018 04:03 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2018 03:49 PM)Robday Wrote:  

Playa del Carmen is much better for someone your age and especially if you are going by yourself. Cancun is very americanized and all the hot girls will be in groups and as Scotian said very hard to isolate. PDC has more laid back beach clubs were you have a better chance at finding single girls. Usually all the hotels are in "Quinta Avenida" basically the street where everything happens so higher chance of getting a girl back to your hotel without her feeling uncomfortable. In fact Quinta Avenida is a decent place to day game.

So PDC is really different from Cancun.

How about Nightlife during weekdays in PDC , specially in this period of the year (junary/February)

i just did an updated datasheet for Cancun and PDC. thread-5976-page-6.html

nightlife in PDC is active all week long during this season. Wednesdays are pretty slow but the rest of the days it gets packed.

Arrive early and you´ll get free cover.

Find chicks before going though. Gaming inside is hard due to the music volume and they´re already with people.

Thats why i have asked , is it better to take a room in hostel rather than airbnb , so i can meet girls in hostels.

Or daygame / Beach game is enough to meet girls before going to clubs ?

Updated datasheet Playa del Carmen / Cancún (2018)

I stayed for about a week in an all included resort, between PDC and Cancún. I listened to most of the advice posted in this thread, however it is a bit outdated.

Here´s the deal, PDC & Cancun are both places were you either come in a small group to party or just to chill in one of the big hotels.

What to do

You have hundreds of things to do. Since I´m colombian, I always compared prices and whynot to see if something is worth my time. Swim with dolphins/seaturtles is around 100-120 USD, depending on the season.

Xcaret, Xplor, Xocimilco are several parks where you can pass the day. Fun I guess... Overpriced. The only thing worth mentioning out of this parks is the huge ass Xenotes you can visit inside, but there are plenty in towns like tulum, much cheaper.

Beaches, of course.
If you stay in a resort, you will have your private beach, however they are not as pretty or filled with that "vibe" as the public ones are. They are mostly stacked with fatass americans with oiled red skin... not fun.

Mamita´s beach in PDC is a safe bet. There, you will have several options to go and eat, drink or just chill. In cancun, playa delfines, langostas o tortuga. You can also go to the beach at the "mirador" that has a beautiful turquoise colored sea and white sand. It gets crowded though. You can also wear a watch (preferably a polar or sport watch to make it believable) and get to the offices of Xplor in cancun. The parking lot goes straight to the beach. turn left as soon as you hit the beach and you will be able to get to 2 RIUS, which are supposedly known for partying bitches. I only saw a few chicks at the pool though.

Logistics

Cancun ain´t worth your time unless you got stacks of cash to burn or you´re just chillin with a chick. Your best choice is PDC. For that reason I would highly suggest you:

If travelling alone, stay in a hostel down 5 avenida. I know, it sounds weird, but that way you will at least find another dude you can go out with to game, or a hot chick if you´re lucky. If you go with a couple of bros, you can rent an airbnb (also close or in la 5 avenida, preferably close to the club area) so you can take the girls home with just a small walk.

Budget

First of all, exchange those USD you´re carrying around. They´re dead weight in PDC since they will give you shitty exchange rates pretty much anywhere (except in wallmart and mega- supermakerts by avenida constituyentes) Bus rides are 25-40 pesos depending on where you´re heading and taxi rides are quite expensive if you get them from the hotel. Outside the station you can bargain, so try that. Take into account that taxis will charge you depending on how many people get in.

Club covers are up to 200 pesos (10 usd) but if you get early, you can enter for free. Coco bongo is about 100usd, but they have coupons online most of the time (55usd more less).

If you want to take home some nice ass tequila, don´t buy it in the airport, nor the "specialized tequila stores" down by the quinta. Go to wallmart or mega. There, you will buy really good tequila for less. Also, there´s a store called "la europea". they have nice deals there.

Nightlife

You basically have 3blocks to party in PDC.

Best clubs are mandala, abolengo, la vaquita and palazzo.

The one I liked the most was abolengo, right next to La vaquita. La vaquita has a stage where most likely paid bitches get on and strip. Music is generally hip hop and reggaeton... boring.

I heard pallazo was good, however i didnt get to go.

dirty martiny is a nice bar next to mandala. They have several activities, but is frequented by older people.

In Cancun, you have also several clubs, they´re all together and much bigger. Don´t go alone.

Game

Game is shit here. Day gaming is hard, and the only chicks that are open to conversation are mexicanas. Mostly canadian, american and argentinian girls around PDC. Good ones are taken. The best you can do is search for a fresa girl for monterrey and pray she´s hot and up to it.

Tinder has decent quality bitches though.

I got beaten up by an ex hockey player the first day (for no apparent reason) so my day gaming was not as good as it could be. Still, it´s hard as hell.

I´d rather game here in Colombia. I dig colombian chicks better. They´re hotter and easier.

Messages In This Thread