rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa Del Carmen Vs Cancun 1st February Advices

Playa Del Carmen Vs Cancun 1st February Advices

Hostels can get pretty nasty with bed bugs down there. My buddy got raped by them and lets just say his dick wasn't too appealing to women when it had bites all over it (not including the rest of his body lol)

Last time I went through Cancan the competition was pretty damn high and 90% of the dudes were in great shape. Unless you are in the same shape/have an exotic accent (which isn't that exotic there anymore given its swamped with brits/aussies etc) etc it might not be a walk in the park.

PDC is more chill, I thought it was pretty dead during weeknights when I was there (tinder time) but its great to party on the weekends. Somehow I always turn into a fox on a hens night with the Mexican bridal parties down there....

Back tracking with the weeknight part....mamatas and some of those beach bars could pretty pumping in the late afternoon ...I'm not sure how easy it could be to break into the action solo.

Messages In This Thread