rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa Del Carmen Vs Cancun 1st February Advices

Playa Del Carmen Vs Cancun 1st February Advices

Both suck for single guys to be honest, all of those slutty Americans you’re dreaming of will be at the clubs and beaches with friends and hard to isolate and take back to your hotel. Also if you’re staying at a resort, it’ll be difficult (impossible?) to bring a girl back who isn’t staying there.

I spent two weeks in the area a couple of years ago and hooked up with a chica from Merida who I met online in the weeks before. She was unemployed and down to visit playa but I had to go to her city (3 hours away), spend two days there and meet her and her friends to build comfort before she agreed. That would have been impossible for me to do without speaking Spanish.

I spent a few days in Cancun and Isla Mujeres alone and didn’t get any action. An RVF member I know just spent a week in PDC solo and he said it sucked.

Messages In This Thread