rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Late bloomer at 25 needs advice!

Late bloomer at 25 needs advice!

Quote: (01-08-2018 07:42 AM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  

What I would suggest is to find a nice cute girl for an LTR.
Banging hoes from Tinder isn't that much fun if you start out.

I also had self-esteem issues about "not experience" enough and honestly, it didn't really matter. If you bang a girl from Tinder, she will have a lot of dicks before you and will maybe "feel" that you are a bit inexperienced but sex isn't rocket science. You can practice Sex again with a girl in a relationship.

I would suggest finding a girl with none or just a few sexual experiences (church girls, traditional girls) and you can straightforward tell your story. Nothing to be ashamed. With girls that had experiences, I would just tell them (if they ask) you had just a few experiences with women and couldn't get in a relationship cause "not the right women came to my life" blah blah.

And pls do not approach in your GYM. If the girl comes straight to you and talks with you, go for it but I feel your GYM is a place you really like and why fuck this up just for a woman? Plenty of girls outside.

Well I would have contrary advice: if you are unexperienced you shouldn't try to get in LTR. Maybe you will get quality girl, maybe not, but sooner or later you will want to check whether grass is greener somewhere else. Why break girl's heart when you can try tinder, especially if you are attractive.

Messages In This Thread