rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's More Attractive To Women: The Fun Guy Or The Intimidating Guy?

What's More Attractive To Women: The Fun Guy Or The Intimidating Guy?

Quote: (01-12-2018 05:31 PM)EndsExpect Wrote:  

So, I read this question and ask myself... who gets laid more... Chris Brown or Jerry Seinfeld? Sure Kevin Hart gets laid, but I seriously doubt he can get laid like a gangsta rapper does. Dave Chapelle is good looking and funny... He can't get women like a dangerous man.

You don't have to dress like a stupid biker or have a bunch of tattoos to seem dangerous. Ted Bundy looked like a choir boy, but once he got sent to prison for rape and murder.... women would mail him nude photos and ask for sex. One woman even married him while in prison!

Women kind of get a picture in their minds what kind of dangerous man they want. Gangster Rappers are very popular because they mix this with financial affluence. I will tell you that the most intimidating scary men I know are in the US Army.

If you try to dress like a biker or get tattoos to look tough, then you just end up looking like these guys:

[Image: iomcassgrab1.jpg?w=400&h=400&crop=1]

You can't fake it. REAL Dangerous works out well, but most women also want controlled dangerous: someone who can take care of shit and who can fuck the shit out of them without actually treating them like shit (fucked up chicks aside).

Messages In This Thread