rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there any truth to Astrology and Compatibilty?

Is there any truth to Astrology and Compatibilty?

Quote: (01-11-2018 09:12 AM)Everest33 Wrote:  

Lot of powerful men believe in Astrology. Billionaires, celebrities. politicians. My boy who is an Astrologer was invited to Trumps inauguration last year. He has famous politicians and billionaires that hit him up all the time for advice. There's Athlete superstars and celebrities that are part of my Astrology group, but they keep it on the low bc they don't want the media to harass them. BakedAlaska who Roosh was on live with recently is actually part of the Astrology group. The Elites believe and use Astrology. Meanwhile they tell the plebs that its fake.

So can you address my question I posted above?:

How do stars which in many cases are spatially millions of light years apart (though they appear close together from our two dimensional perspective) shape or even influence personality at birth?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread