rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA SHEET: Curitiba Brasil (Warning High end and short, excluding day game)

DATA SHEET: Curitiba Brasil (Warning High end and short, excluding day game)

Quote: (03-04-2012 03:25 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Agreed with 99% of this. The only part I don't agree with is don't go.

As you already saw there was no one night stand topic, because it's damn near impossible. The reason why I say go is because most guys don't make that much money. I am guessing you have more $$$ than most and prob high end game. However, for a average dude if you do the day game outlined above an get one of the rich girls (as u called out the city is expensive) I don't see downside to having a 6/7 on your arm who coddles you. I don't have that much coin so having her take me around and buy me drinks/sushi is pretty fun because my only cost is a plane ticket. Again, agree not one night stand and not highest of all quality compared to someplace like floripa. Fair?

Just trying to add a different type of game/lifestyle on that city. Or sure if u have coin though don't go.

Yeah. I see where you're coming from. I just assume most guys reading this won't have that much time to work with. For the time and energy, I think there are better places to be in Brazil.

If money were the issue, I wouldn't even go to the South, or even Brazil for that matter. That's not a cool country to lay low in if you're on a budget. You should go further south into Argentina and flip the script (think steaks and wines everyday).

In Parana, I would opt for a second tier/third tier city like Londrina, or even Foz do Iguazu (much cheaper than Curitiba).

If I had to choose one place in Southern Brazil, that would be Floripa without a doubt. It's worth the extra money.

Best places to be in Brazil are places along the coast.

Curitiba just doesn't feel like BRAZIL. I found it too boring. It's like a European city in South America.

But I won't knock your advice. Thanks for dropping a data sheet. That's what's important.

Messages In This Thread