rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trying to figure out Argentinian girls in Buenos Aires (FRs included)

Trying to figure out Argentinian girls in Buenos Aires (FRs included)

Quote: (01-10-2018 03:03 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

I've read through most, if not all, of the Argentina threads and I'm wondering, have any RooshV members ever gotten laid there with a native Argentinian? Anyone? All you have to say is yes if you don't want to give details.

Yes, and some before I learned Spanish, so it's not impossible but the number of dead ends and wasted nights is going to be soul crushing for most people. The high end is particularly princess-esque. Are you going to be happy with the 7 gringophile that you wasted so many hours to find when you frequently see 8s on the street.

The over aggro men have ruined it for everyone much like Italians have ruined Italy. You're kind of stuck with social circle game for access to higher quality. With good game, Spanish, thick skin and a very long stay I don't doubt you can eventually bink a quality girl. In other countries the men will sometimes actively invite you to meet their female friends. That is not at all the norm in BsAs. It's a bit of a back stabbing every man for themselves kind of landscape.

Messages In This Thread