rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oprah running for President?

Oprah running for President?

Quote: (01-09-2018 04:13 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

I also have gotten this feeling over the years that somehow evil is not allowed to operate 100% fully in disguise. For evil to be able to exist and operate, it must have some form of prior disclosure of its existence, modus operandi and end goal intentions.

Nice post Merc. There could very well be something to what you are saying, although because it involves the description of a spiritual law that even the most evil are compelled to follow, there is no real way to prove or disprove it.

As a speculation it rings true, and I am inclined to see truth in it until proven otherwise.

To expand on what you are saying, and I do this with my own spiritual observations as well, it can be useful to analyze the data in a purely psychological way, as an expression of the character of evil people, because it allows the atheist/skeptic to get on board with your observations without reference to anything supernatural.

Also it is practical, because if you can narrow behaviors down to psychological qualities, you have a simpler definition that can help you to identify what sort of person you are dealing with.

All this is to say, it could very well be that the reason evil people all react and signal and evade in the same way is because they share similar personal traits, and I am thinking in particular of the big one, from the Daddy of Sins, pride.

Pride on its own can explain why they act the way they do. They signal their true nature in gestures, as AB has pointed out, because they feel so superior to the rest of us, that they believe they can openly show their intentions, and we will be too dumb to figure it out on our own.

So on a deeper level, what you are saying may be true, that they are not allowed to hide completely, or openly lie, but from the perspective of each person and their own motivation, none of this may be directly in their consciousness at all.

Their own pride does all the work. Look at my super secret hand gestures that the sheeple don't understand. Ha ha.

And also, the fact that they never directly lie can be down to the plain old duper's delight, and that they are having fun playing all sorts of word game with the fools of the lower orders.

Lying is too easy for these prideful people, they want to have fun with it, and see if they can get away with a good evasion that no one is smart enough to call them on.

You are right about how consistent it is, and how it hints at something deeper, and I guess I am just thinking of ways of communicating what you are saying to people who will automatically shut down at any mention of higher realities.

When I was a political activist in the 90's, the people we were going up against were either corporations or mainstream politicians, and at first, I felt like we had no hope, because they were bigger, stronger, better funded, and more organized than we were. What chance would we have against them?

But as I read up on them, I found that almost without exception, these people always ended up bragging, in writing or an interview, about exactly the thing I wanted to prove.

It made me somewhat hopeful.

I didn't have to go after them with dueling statistics and theories.

They could be attacked using their own words.

It is an extremely odd phenomenon.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread