rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Flyest Girls in Montreal

The Flyest Girls in Montreal

Quote: (03-04-2012 01:33 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2012 01:30 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2012 01:22 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I guess you can work out the hard-line solution with the place/person you rent your apartment from. A calling card would be your cheapest route for outbound calls.

If you want to go the cell phone route, I say keep your US phone and get an international (Canada) plan with your cell phone provider. That way, you can use your US phone in Canada without changing your number. It will be like you never left which is good if you're looking to appear "inconspicuous" to your contacts.

FYI, for texting, Canadian numbers are treated like US ones because they both use the North American numbering system. So your US texting plan applies to texts made to US and Canadian numbers while you're in Canada with no additional charges.

Now you are talking. +1.

Quote:Quote:

If you want to go the cell phone route, I say keep your US phone and get an international (Canada) plan with your cell phone provider.

Have you ever done this?

Yes. I did this with Sprint. One flat rate for the plan and that was it. No problems.

So you cancelled your US plan, and bought a Canadian plan?

What was the cost per minute of calling America?

Messages In This Thread