rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NFL is dying

The NFL is dying

Quote: (01-09-2018 05:36 PM)IveBeenFramed Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2018 04:28 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2018 04:14 PM)MOVSM Wrote:  

It's not getting any better.

Quote:[/url]
This matters why? Because a college kid dislikes a sitting Republican president and cusses you give a fuck why? For the record he probably stood for the National Anthem, not that that matters either.

He's claiming he didn't say it and replied to the Sporting News tweet. He said something about Georgia.

Quote: (01-09-2018 08:32 PM)doc holliday Wrote: [url=https://rooshvforum.network/post-1715625.html#pid1715625] 

I listened to that over and over and he said F Georgia, not F Trump. Just the stupid sports media trying to create even more trouble than they already have. And yeah that was an unbelievable game last night.

Wow, this video is an exhibit in how suggestible our senses are. If I listen for "Fuck Trump," that's what I hear, and if I listen for "Fuck Georgia," that's what I hear. You'd think "Trump" and "Georgia" sound nothing alike, but lo and behold.

Personally I think he said "Fuck Georgia." It obviously makes much more sense in context, plus if that's what he's claiming, what would make anyone think he's lying?

Messages In This Thread