rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Quote: (03-04-2012 09:37 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2012 09:03 AM)IVth_Element Wrote:  

There is way too much talk about gifting. Yes, it may be culturally acceptable and normal, or worth it in rare situations to bang twin models in the Ukraine, but we shouldn't sit here and discuss it openly like it's any part of game. It's not good for the forum. These whores are already cunning and self-obsessed; buying them skirts and cell phones to fuck only makes it harder for the next guy. One guy on a speed pussy mission at the cost of inflating egos that are already sky high, does a disservice to all that follow. Not much better is the guy that doesn't know how to properly let a decent girl down after he bangs and she wants to hang out. Seriously, there really should be a thread on sustainable pussy. It's possible to fuck these girls without giving a gift over 10 Euros, by showing high value, class, style, intelligence, and leading the interaction. Talk to them and if they seem worth a shit, . Wanna talk about "STOP CREATING MONSTERS", there you go. And when you're done with the girl, give her a decent excuse for why you don't give a shit to see her again. Put 2 minutes into it and do us all a favor. Tell her you're still in love with someone, you are scarred from a past relationship, or any other bs that keep her from labeling us all as ruthless pussy hounds, even if it's the truth. Do it for your grandchildren, illegitimate or not, that may want to bang girls in FSU one day without carrying fur coats in their pockets.

So you think that foreigners promising marriage or allowing hopes for marriage open to tell the girls at the end sorry I have to go do good to the next guy? What will the girl think again of a foreigner who will aproach her and what will her girlfriends think having heard the story by her?It is not a coincidence that some nationalities have already gained a bad reputation for doing this.

Contrary to that the guy who marries her or buys her presents does a service to the next one because she assumes he will display similar behaviour.

Moreover these demands mobile phone etc do not get created by foreigners but they are driven by local men who spend on girls and foreigners can influence the prices by very slight degree.

Greek

The local men can do whatever they want. They do not reflect on us. They only drive up the price for the girls that can be outright bought with gifts without putting in any other effort. You are going for the hottest girls that you can lay in rapid speed, using gifts to save time, in exchange for sex. In my view, it is only a few steps above outright whoring and I wouldn't feel right doing it. I have respect for my future brothers and I'm not here to ego inflate these bitches to high hell. I'm worth 10x their weight in gold and I won't kiss their asses until my dick is half way down their throats. Yes, all girls may be whores, but you are going for outright whores and that's fine. I can't tell a man how to handle his affairs. I'm only saying that I for one am not going to do it and honestly I don't think that it has any place on this forum. It's best kept to yourself.

To answer your questions, No, I don't agree with anyone that uses outright deception to get laid. Suggesting that you may stay in town for a while to write or work or even to consider finding a girlfriend is not outright deception, like having someone think that you will marry them. This is common all across SEA, where the farang makes promises to come back and marry the girl. This is worse than buying the pussy, as at least that is a fair business dealing. I truly believe that all deception eventually comes back on someone, although you do not owe a stranger full disclosure.

The real difference lies in the fact that I actually enjoy the whole interaction (Game) with women. I enjoy spending time with a beautiful woman that has had less than 5 dicks in her in the last month. I enjoy the full spectrum of what a decent woman can temporarily bring into your life. Most of them, I do fuck and chuck, but some get to stick around. Take my Venezualan girlfriend that cooks me meals 3 times a week, and won't stay off my dick for more than a few hours. Educated, beautiful, smart, and knows that I will not commit to her. We do not live together and when I travel, she tells me to be safe, which means, wear a condom if you fuck other girls.

All these magic tricks, deception, gifts, and other devaluing practices are only for those that have little confidence and/or just want as much pussy as possible with all the consequences that comes with it, unless all the cards are on the table (p4p).

Build your life, be honest about your successes, display yourself confidently and proudly, and treat every whore as is if she can be replaced in 5 minutes because she can. At the same time, show her decent respect, and lead the interaction in a sexual way. Tell them that you have no interest in a possessive relationship at the moment and let then tell themselves all the lies they want as they spread their asses trying to change your mind (great story Deb).

Messages In This Thread