rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cruise Bangs

Cruise Bangs

I’ve done plenty of relocation cruises. Good value if you stop in canaries or Azores. Otherwise too many sea days.

Cameras are everywhere and the stewards are in the hallways. The semi-cute pinay ice cream scoop girl can’t be seen on your deck. She’ll get fired. She’s not worth it anyway (unless you suck at getting pussy).

There are usually 1-2 girls in the 20-30 range with their moms or families. I only ever met one hot one. She was annoying and prissy so I hooked up with her ugly sister.

Consider this. The setting is like a nursing home. You will be surrounded by the sick and dying old people. You need to be prepared for that. Stop watching love boat. It’s a farce.

Princess made their name doing Alaska cruises not California to Mexico. It’s so dumb. The only nice thing about princess is mos of their ships have self service laundry. (Princess is the “love boat” cruiseline.)

Messages In This Thread