rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Quote: (03-04-2012 09:03 AM)IVth_Element Wrote:  

There is way too much talk about gifting. Yes, it may be culturally acceptable and normal, or worth it in rare situations to bang twin models in the Ukraine, but we shouldn't sit here and discuss it openly like it's any part of game. It's not good for the forum. These whores are already cunning and self-obsessed; buying them skirts and cell phones to fuck only makes it harder for the next guy. One guy on a speed pussy mission at the cost of inflating egos that are already sky high, does a disservice to all that follow. Not much better is the guy that doesn't know how to properly let a decent girl down after he bangs and she wants to hang out. Seriously, there really should be a thread on sustainable pussy. It's possible to fuck these girls without giving a gift over 10 Euros, by showing high value, class, style, intelligence, and leading the interaction. Talk to them and if they seem worth a shit, buy a drink or even dinner. Bring them a rose or chocolates but fuck all this non-sense gift giving. Wanna talk about "STOP CREATING MONSTERS", there you go. And when you're done with the girl, give her a decent excuse for why you don't give a shit to see her again. Put 2 minutes into it and do us all a favor. Tell her you're still in love with someone, you are scarred from a past relationship, or any other bs that keep her from labeling us all as ruthless pussy hounds, even if it's the truth. Do it for your grandchildren, illegitimate or not, that may want to bang girls in FSU one day without carrying fur coats in their pockets.

Well said, IVth element +1

This has nothing to do with buying a girl a drink or not.

Its time we stop talking about BUYING a girl's affection with presents. For me its only game when the girls wants to be with me because of ME not because i promised to buy her gifts. Promising and giving gifts/phones/clothes is NOT game and doesn't belong on a forum for traveling players. It belongs at a pay for pussy (P4P) forum.
Any Dirty Old Man can do it, he might pay more than a young dude but its still the same.

Some one here refuses to let us know his age. I guess he falls in the catagory DOM too. Don't bother telling us your age now, because its probably a lie anyway.

End of discussion, gonna watch the footie now

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread