rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Open Relationships"

"Open Relationships"

I am just going to put this chart there. People lie, numbers don't lie.

[Image: PST_12.05.17.gender-00-05.png]

Please pay close to the chart where the variables are education.

Let's look at males in terms of levels of education. The males who identify themselves as very masculine decline pretty sharply after getting MORE education. It drops from 37 points to 22.

In addition, less number of females are identifying themselves as very feminine AFTER receiving education. The points drops from 38 to 24.

(Well, pretty obvious...I took two SJW classes last semester to fulfill my general education and one of those teacher told the class verbatim that "Valuing woman primarily by physical attraction is what's wrong in the patriarchy". Yeah. Most likely a modern feminist.)

So I can tell you that college is brainwashing kids into believing that they need to act in a "politically correct way" from first hand experience...

I know some couples who got married right after college...or even senior year of college...

If their marriage is great, I wish the best for them, but thinking that when I am in 40s and my wife will be in 40s...Most likely my wife won't be that hot ass chick in early 20s that I am used to banging. I would rather work my ass off now and when I am in 30s and 40s, I can bang girls in early 20s and girls half of my age like Leonardo. I can't imagine banging the same chick for 20 years, would probably get bored.

I am not so sure about marriage anymore these days. Even Jay-Z cheated on Beyonce because he got tired of the same pussy. He did go back to Beyonce because he realized that all that's left out there is hoes.

TLDR: Millennials are fucked and cucked.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Messages In This Thread