rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

Is daygame the worst way to meet women?

I believe day game will be the only way to meet a quality girl in the next 3 to 5 years max, outside of social circle.

Nightlife is going down the toilet with a lot of venues closing down and worse ratios every year. Compared to let's say 4 years ago I see a lot less women going to bars and clubs. Those that do get a lot more attention as a result. Places around Europe that I used to think were amazing have either closed down or are now empty.

A lot of venues have gotten a lot "cleaner" and boring. Even student clubs where people would make out everywhere and bang in the toilets are now history. Nowadays students prefer house gatherings or parties in a closed environment. I believe this is due to social media which has transformed them into socially awkward zombies. They are incapable of communicating with strangers and making friends outside of their small clique.

You can still find some decent bars and clubs but you have to do your research and go on specific days. There is no consistency.

The only venues that are still OK are the ones where you have some sort of dances going on: salsa, bachata, kizumba etc. There is still some talent left in those places.

Tinder, Instagram is a waste of time imo. You don't need game to pick up on those platforms and because of that quality is very low. Nobody gives a shit about your profile, only pics matter and they better be good. It's a all or nothing situation where attention whores have all the power. In the past 2 years I haven't met one single guy that is banging or dating a quality girl off Tinder. What I've seen instead is a lot of bragging about easy lays with 4s and 5s that you wouldn't even notice on the street. Because of the application itself acting as a barrier you never really know what you're getting.

Day game is the only way to meet a more genuine attractive girl in an environment where she isn't bombarded by thirsty dudes vying for her attention. It's the only to maximize your potential by incorporating both your looks and your charm into the approach and hopefully landing a girl that's out of your league. Even if you're a short, ugly dude, you still have more chances to bullshit your way into her pants rather than using your body language in a club or photoshopped pics on Tinder.

Messages In This Thread