rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Polish vs Ukrainian girls

Quote: (03-04-2012 12:50 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2012 07:36 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Yes oldnemesis, agree with you on how blurrerd the difference is in SE Asia. That is why I would stick to 2nd tier cities in SE Asia, where there are relatively few pros or semi pros and just buying a girl a hot dog and being a foreigner is enough to display high value. In Manila, I could probably bang a different girl every night, but some would be semi pros. Here in Davao, Im happier banging a different girl once every 2 nights knowing she is relatively fresh and inexperienced.

It is the same there. I haven't actually been to Manila outside the airport area, just Cebu, Davao and few other cities. Still, for a lot of those girls just spending a night in the aircon room and taking a hot jacuzzi has much more value than we'd even think. I really wondered whether I'd get as much attention as I did if I lived the way most locals do.

Yeah, the hotel room value you get is underrated. i talked about old man "game" here :

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10771-...#pid169281

Being a poor bastard it actually makes me feel better when i get a girl back to my simple cold shower room. I know she's there for me. But to be honest i would take a better room if i had the money for it. Probably the next time i travel i'll have more money than time and might travel a bit more luxurious.

edit

@OldNemesis, forget getting a straight answer about the P4P. If answered, its gonna be just as "zigzag" as the advice.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread