rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Flags In The Game

Red Flags In The Game

I also share what I learnt from my 2 LTR's and what I consider as red flags:

- When a girl you're in a relationship with ask to go out alone with her friends and when you're not invited and she says : I need some space with my female friends. ( means she misses the attention from other dudes and wants to ride another cock, my western gf asked this a lot while my asian gf never asked this. MAJOR RED FLAG)

- When a girl refuses to give her cellphone to let me check it. ( This is an Obvious one, I would check now and then her cellphone, if she refused , I'd say something like so you still want to play and have something to hide?)

- Any selfish behaviour like when I give her money for the supermarket and she only buy things for herself

- If she has lived in a huge city alone for more than 5 months. Girls who live alone in big cities like New York, Shanghai,.. ride the cock caroussel more than ever. If she lived whole her life so far with her parents, she'd get some bonus points.

Messages In This Thread