rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Open Relationships"

"Open Relationships"

Quote: (01-05-2018 12:03 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2018 11:52 AM)The Alpha Virgin Wrote:  

How do you know the guys aren't sleeping with others too?

It doesn't matter if they are.

No masculine male would allow their significant other to openly sleep with other men.

I agree with you but I think you made it sound like the women were the only ones in the relationship that could sleep with others and it seemed like you exaggerated a bit. Like they'd get turned on by their women sleeping with other men. Just trying to be objective.
I think it's just more that these guys have been indoctrinated with liberal feminist ideas and think there's some sort of virtue in showing no jealousy and having zero spine.

I will say this though...!

I've fooled my own girlfriend to make it seem like I'm "open-minded" like a liberal and that I'd have little problem with her sleeping with another guy as long as she's honest to me about it first. But obviously, if she ever told me she wanted to fuck another dude and be in a open-relationship with me at some point, I'd kick her out.

So I've portrayed it like she's free to do whatever she wants (as long as we're honest) but she has told me she hates the idea of being with another guy etc. And we've had a few chill conversations about it, nothing awkward.

I think this is a good way to go about it. I think many people that are unfaithful are so because they get turned on by the huge taboo surrounding it. And if the girl was ever about to cheat anyway, I think there's more of a chance that she actually comes clear and tell me about it because she thinks it won't be the dead end of the relationship. Plus she's not walking around fooling herself thinking I'm not attracted to other womens' bodies and that my male instincts are telling me to go and fuck them, so it's like she understands what a huge sacrifice I'm making just to be exclusive to her.

Messages In This Thread