rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How thirsty are men?

How thirsty are men?

Quote: (01-05-2018 08:40 AM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

[Image: mindblown3.gif]
I knew women got hit on a lot online, but I didn't know it was that bad.
I remember this one chick and on our first date she mentioned she had 500+ unread text messages from thirsty guys. I always assumed that was 500+ messages collected over the span of several months.
Now I'm wondering if it was just for the day...

It's easy to infer this indirectly.

For instance, last night I had an OK Cupid match with someone who looked brand new to the site, and maybe online dating in general. You know the drill. Just one grainy photo and no main profile and only a few (non-sexual) Q&As filled in. So I get far enough to determine that no, she's actually NOT a bot. But then the conversation eventually trails off around dinner-time where I get a "That's nice."

I know exactly what's going on here. She is inexperienced with online dating, swiped me prematurely, and now she's realizing how many options she REALLY has, and is dropping me like a hot potato.

It's not the first time I've had this sort of interaction. If you don't rope her in when she's a newbie she will quickly realize that she's a kid in a candy store and your seemingly deep conversation won't be worth jack shit.

Now, mind you, I have a fully fleshed out profile with tons of Q&As filled out, and she's got almost nothing but her grainy photo, but the male thirst makes it so she never has to lift a finger to really convey who the heck she is. She'll still get tons of likes if she's at least a 5.

Messages In This Thread