rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Open Relationships"

"Open Relationships"

Quote: (01-05-2018 11:14 AM)xxx Wrote:  

Yeah, I don't think there is any mystery why the women do it, it's why the men do it that's puzzling.

I don't see it happening with my age age group at all.

How common are 'open relationships' in your age group? I'm guessing your an older guy.

I can't see it any more than 10%.

What's become popular in the younger crowd is "polyamory" where several people are actually engaged in a long-term relationship as a unit, as opposed to a more discrete "open relationship" with one regular partner, and it works as the transactional model I mentioned predicts.

It's always three semi-employed neckbeards sharing the bills for one unfuckable fat chick's shitty apartment, because she's so undesirable that she can neither secure one man who she actually wants to fuck nor convince one man she doesn't to provide for her, and the men are all so undesirable and low-status that they have to openly split one throwaway between them. This literal circle-jerk of failure is reimagined as being edgy and open-minded, which maximizes the unremarkable woman's ability to finally get attention.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread