rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Melbourne CBD Datasheet 2017

Melbourne CBD Datasheet 2017

Quote: (01-02-2018 11:51 PM)Green-On-GO Wrote:  

I tend to agree with Roy Walker daygame about Melbourne.4 million people where are they all.I'm in the cbd everyday.I go out in Melb year round.I don't sit online.

https://roywalkerdaygame.wordpress.com/2...pressions/

Sport ??fuck sport.Its like if every EPL or NFL team was in one city here.What you can get in Sydney or Qld is reserved for AFL here.Its the worse place for a man.You'll see guys always better looking than their girlfriends here .

You only really see really hot chicks out when its Christmas party time.And we do have hot ones it's really hard to find them.

Walking the streets in Europe or Qld GC SC makes me high on hot chicks.It helps your vibe .Melbourne daygame is so fucking spares it's depressing...Unless you are into Asians..Night game in some areas is much better...

You have a window on friday for after work drinks and thats it.

Its empty during Winter and empty in Summer.Where the fuck are they all??

How long before a white Knight from Melb Uni sees this and hunts you down OP?.I would not go near a Uni here..

If you are into Asian chicks then cool.I'm not.
I can go for days weeks without seeing a hottie.
If it was not for Euro travelers it would be totally shit.

The reason being is that the great Chinese buy up of the cbd is biting .The Euro anglo social scene is gone.Pub after pub closing.Its dead compared to 7 years ago.And white chicks don't come down

You have to work dig like a mother fucker in Melbourne.The only dudes with quality are in the AFL.I've seen tables of Sydney standard glamours follow one player around here.

Melbourne is shopping centers and empty bars it USE to be the going out capital of Australia .I'v seen nothing but demise on that front.Inner city is such a leftist Greens shithole.Which drives the fashion.So chicks look like shit .

Amogs are not your problem here it's Cuck ,beta ,White knights.

There are hotties you just have to work hard to get above a 7 but this improves your game when you leave.

My daygame tip is Chadstone, Southland Melb central on a Tuesday.No men around.

And stand wide when you talk on your phone elbow out.Talk on it ,laugh have a conversation about a topic you are passionate about.You should start drawing IOIs from solo chicks.They should come into your field of vision.They'll stop and present themselves..Open these they are DTF.This works in Emporio ,Flinders lane ,Chaddy .Its my passive game.Works in chaddy.It draws in the younger chicks who are solo .I've experimented with it.I just need more dudes to try it.You can split with your wing to different ends of the area out of site.You can't sit and body language must be alpha.Take up space be happy, passionate enjoying your talk.Talk about game

Also Night markets on a Wednesday but go with a mate.Its a tough gig to do solo.

Day in Frankston .To me this is the unsung untapped area beachside.Its changed.The cbd is a shithole now.

Agreed, women date up here and I find the girls are more attractive in the night time. White girls are plentiful on the night life scene (Y)

You are right, you dig like a mother fucker. On the bright side, like you said, if you come out the other side without breaking your game becomes incredibly sharp and refined like you wouldn't believe.

Thank you for sharing your experiences, what are your results from this passive game tactic? Also, have you lived/gamed in other cities?

I have been to the Frankston shopping mall a few times and liked what I saw. I often tease my friend (another RVF member) that 'Frankston/Southside is the future'.

"What I had more than anyone else was drive. I was hungrier than anybody. I wanted it so badly it hurt."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Messages In This Thread